Why employ an All-Star Graduate over experience?
Experienced individuals are great for a quick fix, but how much do they affect your bottom line and how long will they stay?
Statistics show that employing graduates who are keen and eager to learn stay longer in employment. Why? They have no pre-conceived ideas and are easily moulded to the company’s brand and ethos.
Several leading agents now have their own graduate programmes to attract these key individuals.
We can help you find the perfect graduate at a cost that is attainable.
With over 70,000 students & graduates within your region there is a pool of hungry dynamic individuals.
As a business there are many benefits of employing a graduate via Estate Agency All-Stars:
- Graduates arrive with no baggage.
- Graduates have no pre-conceived ideas about what can and cannot be done.
- Graduates have great enthusiasm and are highly motivated.
- Graduates acquire many skills whilst at university which they can apply in the workplace.
- Graduates are enthusiastic learners and become productive at a faster pace.
- Graduates can effectively and efficiently adapt to new environments.
- Graduates are the ideal target for career development and succession planning.
Competition is fierce to attract good graduates. Estate Agency All-Stars are in direct contact with Universities and Colleges up and down the country, cherry-picking TALENT for the next generation of Property Professionals.
For more information about Estate Agency All-Stars please visit www.estateagencyallstars.co.uk or call us on 0845 5214 637