6 bedroom villa for sale
Italy - Arpino, Frosinone, Lazio
like this property?Call: 03339 871822
- Villa Belvedere - a 6 bed/5 bath 420 sq.mt. property set in gated gardens, terraces and olive groves
- Spectacular panoramic views across the valley to the distant mountains
- Features include a huge entertaining areas with wet bar, a log fireplace and wooden ceilings
- Beautifully finished interiors with fully-fitted modern bathrooms and kitchens
- Many out-door sitting/dining areas including a wood porticoed terrace
- Space for an infinity-view swimming pool
- Separate external entrances to the 3 levels allow maximum flexibility in configuring guest apartments, etc.
- Triple garage, excellent road access, only 90 minutes to Rome
- Very near the medieval hilltop town of Arpino with shops, bar/cafés, restaurants and services
- Ready for immediate occupancy with all utilities connected including air conditioning and central heating
Villa Belvedere, a six bedroom, five bathroom 420 sq.mt. property, is spacious and sunny, and its many open areas and its three separate levels lend themselves to arranging the property either as a multi-family home or a home with very extensive guest and entertaining areas. Possessing a huge 150 sq.mt. terrace, the home is set in gardens of 200 sq.mt. with a further 150 sq.mt. of cultivated land including fruit trees and olive groves.
There are two separate entrances to the main part of the property which wrap around the home:
- the gated entrance on the right opens to a driveway leading past a hidden garden and a huge terrace (where a wooden gazebo could be placed, if desired) down to the entrance to an extremely large garage incorporating a work/hobby area and a bathroom;
- the gated entrance on the left opens into the main apartment through a lovely long tiled porch shaded by a wooden portico. This apartment as been fitted out in a contemporary style with a fully-fitted modern kitchen, beautiful large relaxation and entertaining areas with an angle wet bar, three bedrooms (two with stunning views and a balcony) and two modern, newly fitted bathrooms (one ensuite). The apartment has been fully rewired with air conditioning and central heating.
From the porticoed long porch, a staircase leads down to the lowest level of the property where the greenery, cherry trees and palms open out into a splendid garden of around 200 sq.mt This commands perhaps the very best views of the entire property and is ideal for enjoying summer evenings and barbeques. The garden is terraced and the lower level formerly contained a boules court, which would make a perfect site for an infinity-view swimming pool overlooking the valley. The apartment opening off on this level has been characterised with a rustic feel with wonderful traditional accessories in its huge entertaining zone with log fireplace, kitchen, bathroom, and informal sitting room/extra bedroom, all positioned for maximum enjoyment of the unforgettable panoramic views.
At street level, off the Via Abate, midway between the two gates to the main lower home, there is a separate gated entrance to the top floor apartment, ideally positioned as a splendid guest suite, a "granny flat" or indeed a rentable apartment to generate income. This apartment is entered through an attractive gated garden and a covered porch, and is composed of a sitting room, a kitchen (wired and plumbed, but not fitted out), a bathroom and two bedrooms opening on to an interconnecting balcony running along the entire front of the house overlooking the valley and distant mountains. This apartment also has a garage.
Villa Belvedere is ready for immediate occupancy with all utilities connected.
Energy classification: G
ARPINO AND THE CIOCIARIA
Arpino is one of the major medieval hilltop towns in the area of Italy called the Ciociaria, the name given to the fertile land that lies south of Rome but north of Naples, situated inland in the hills in the heart of Italy.
The Ciociaria region is within easy reach of both Rome and Naples and their respective airports. A day's shopping in Rome is a common pastime, while an even shorter drive brings you to the charming beaches south of Rome. Alternatively, drive east, and the mountains of the Abruzzo National Park await with horse trekking in the magnificent beech forests, and sparkling mountain lakes and rivers where you can swim in the heat of the summer. And at the other extreme of temperature, although Arpino itself is temperate, less than an hour's drive brings you to the winter ski slopes.
Often overlooked, both by tourists and by those foreigners in search of an Italian home, in favour of the more publicized regions of Tuscany and Umbria, the Ciociaria remains largely an unspoilt gem with beautiful scenery and medieval hilltop towns. A home or second home in the Ciociaria, in the hilltop towns of Arpino, Veroli, Alatri or in the rolling countryside that surrounds them, will afford you a setting where over two thousand years of history combine with an idyllic rural Italian lifestyle, where you can still discover the 'real' Italy and take time out from the busy crowds of the larger tourist cities, while being less than ninety minutes journey from central Rome or either of Rome's two airports.
VIA ROMANA Srls and the CINELLI IMMOBILIARE AGENCY
Via Romana Srls is an Italian-incorporated company owned by a British/Australian Chartered Accountant and her photographer daughter, and offers a package of services to facilitate all aspects of the purchase and restoration of Italian property by overseas clients. The Via Romana team works in collaboration with various fully-licensed Italian real estate agencies including the Cinelli Immobiliare Agency. The Cinelli Immobiliare Agency aims at identifying unique buildings with outstanding locations in the beautiful Ciociaria region, including apartments, historic houses, villas, palazzos and farmhouses. Some of these properties are already renovated while others are to be restored. The Cinelli Immobiliare Agency also provides reliable and full service renovations focussed on the appropriate use of original materials, such as stone, wood and wrought iron, drawing on over 40 years' experience in the restoration sector of their partner company Cinelli Claudio Restorations and their technical office, headed by Ing. Valentina Cinelli.
- Ciampino (INTERNATIONAL), 53.1 miles
- Capodochino (INTERNATIONAL), 63.8 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (INTERNATIONAL), 71 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.