Cartwright Court, Church Street, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 2GE
- Stunning views of the Malvern Hill's
- Well maintained, bright and airy apartment
- Domestic assistance (1hr included in service charge - additional hours by arrangement)
- Personal care packages available from the onsite CQC registered care agency
- Wi-Fi in Homeowners lounge and Function room
- Mobility scooter charging point
- Estates Manager + 24-hour on-site staffing
- Waitress service restaurant
- To arrange an appointment to view telephone
The Apartment - This apartment is offered in a fine condition, and with no onward chain, so any purchaser can enjoy a quick sale and then move straight in. From the position within the development, this apartment provides stunning far reaching views across the Malvern Hills - enjoyed from both the living room and bedroom windows.
Cartwright Court - The development has a great community of Homeowners with a Homeowners association who support each homeowner, annual events and days trips. For your reassurance the development has 24-Hour on-site staffing, secure camera entry systems and 24-Hour emergency call system provided by a personal pendant with static call points in bathrooms and main bedroom. Homeowners can enjoy a great array of activities from Film nights, Games nights, and Themed days which follow a yearly calendar of events. There is also a fortnightly shopping trip by minibus and a monthly quiz evening. The development has a homeowners' lounge, fitted with audio visual equipment and WiFi, is a superb venue for socialising with friends and family. If your guests have travelled from afar, they can extend their stay by booking into the development Guest Suite (usually for a fee of £25 per night - subject to availability). For added convenience there is an onsite table service restaurant with freshly cooked meals provided everyday and the benefit of two fully equipped laundry rooms within the development. It is a condition of purchase that residents must meet the age requirement of 70 years or of age or over.
Entrance Hall - Your front door with letter box and spy hole opens into a spacious hallway with doors leading to the bedroom, living room, bathroom and good size storage/boiler cupboard. Emergency speech module, camera entry system for use with a standard TV, illuminated light switches and thermostat.
Living Room - The good sized living room with large double glazed sash window offering picturesque views. Two ceiling lights. TV, and telephone sockets. Rectangular opening leads into the kitchen.
Kitchen - Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with under pelmet lighting. Granite styled roll edge work surfaces and a tiled splash back. Integrated appliances comprising; fridge; freezer; mid level electric oven; induction hob with chrome extractor hood. Stainless steel sink unit. Power points.
Wet Room - Purpose built wet room with non slip safety flooring. Low level bath. Shower with curtain and grab rails. Vanity unit with inset sink and mirror above. Emergency pull-cord.
Bedroom - A spacious double bedroom with a large double glazed sash window. Built in mirror fronted wardrobes. Ceiling light. Emergency pull cord. Body height power points, TV and telephone points.
Service Charge (Breakdown) - • Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24 hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
• Buildings insurance
The Service charge does not cover external costs such as your Council Tax, electricity or TV, but does include the cost of your House Manager, your water rates, our 24 hour emergency call system, the heating and maintenance of all communal areas, exterior property maintenance and gardening. To find out more about the service charges please contact your Property Consultant or House Manager.
Ground Rent - Annual fee - £435
Lease Length - 125 years from 1st June 2013
BrochuresCartwright Court, Church Street, Malvern, WorcesteEAC Link
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Cartwright Court, Church Street, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 2GE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Malvern Station0.3 miles
- Malvern Link Station0.9 miles
- Colwall Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Let our experience enhance your experience of later life. We’ve been building outstanding apartments in prime locations for 40 years to suit all lifestyles and stages of retirement.
All our properties are designed to make living easier and are built to high standards – just two of the reasons we’ve been awarded the 5-star rating for customer satisfaction in an independent survey by the Home Builders Federation every year since the awards began. We are the only housebuilder of any size o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30233801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy & Stone Resales, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.