Montpelier, Bath, Somerset, BA1
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Professionals only
- One bedroomed first floor flat
- Large open plan lounge with breakfast area
- Large double bedroom
- Shower room with toilet and sink
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in separate utility room
- Storage space in Utility Room
- Gas Central Heating
Georgian city centre first floor one bedroom flat with super high ceilings.
On sunny days, light shines into the large Georgian sash windows (complete with shutters and Juliette balcony) at both ends of this first floor city centre pad.
Old, polished floorboards, ornate plasterwork and a generous view of Bath's yellow sandstone terraces.
The open plan lounge and kitchen is well proportioned and features an attractive fire place recess, sofa, dining table /chairs and modern fitted kitchen.
The large sash windows lend themselves to be turned into the perfect work space from where to watch the world go by below.
Extra wide double doors lead into a very spacious double bedroom with another feature fireplace and ample room for storage/ crafts corners or quiet spaces.
In the bathroom, you will find a shower, sink and toilet.
The property benefits from gas central heating and a separate utility room with a washing machine and tumble dryer (plus more room for storage) on the half landing.
Energy Performance Certificates
Montpelier, Bath, Somerset, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.7 miles
- Oldfield Park Station1.0 miles
- Freshford Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need Under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Flat23M. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Liane Hanks Residential, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.