Rush Hill, Bath
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Modern three floor town house
- Two bedrooms
- Large living room and kitchen/diner
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden
- Integral garage, open at rear to garden
On the ground floor, there is a hallway plus cloakroom and utility. A washing machine and dryer are provided. On the first floor, the living troom is set to the rear with the kitche/diner at the front. The kitchen is well fitted with ample units, an integrated oven/hob plus a full height fridge/freezer. This room enjoys views across the City. The two bedrooms are on the second floor, the main at the rear. This is provided with extensive built-in storage. The bathroom has a shower over the bath.
The open apron at the front provides informal parking for one car and an electrically operated door opens into the garage space. This is open to the rear into the small garden.
Council Tax: Band C £1645.95 for 2021/22.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Rush Hill, Bath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station1.2 miles
- Bath Spa Station1.7 miles
- Freshford Station4.0 miles
About the agent
We are wholly independent Estate Agents based in the centre of the Georgian City of Bath.
If you have a residential property requirement within this famous World Heritage City,
STONIER-HOBBS should be your first call.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonier Hobbs, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.