Westfield Lane, LS25
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Beautifully presented
- Available immediately
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious throughout
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
- Enclosed rear garden
- Great family accommodation
- Off-street parking
- Refurbished throughout
- EPC Grade C
The property briefly comprises entrance hall, large lounge/diner with french doors leading to rear garden, newly fitted kitchen with a range of white gloss wall and base fitted units and drawers, electric oven and four ring hob with stainless steel extractor fan above, stainless steel single bowl and drainer with mixer tap, washing machine and fridge. Upstairs comprises two double bedrooms and a third single, newly fitted family bathroom with three piece suite comprising low flush WC, panelled bath with mixer shower taps and glass screen, vanity washbasin and heated towel rail. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance tiered garden with slate infill seating areas.
Westfield Lane, LS25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Garforth Station1.5 miles
- Garforth Station1.8 miles
- Micklefield Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Mike Dobson Estate Agency is a long established independent Estate Agents. We first opened for business in January 1983, in Garforth, Leeds, West Yorkshire. Since 1983 our company has built on its reputation for providing an excellent service and expanded. Mike Dobson Estate Agents now have branches in neighbouring Sherburn in Elmet, which opened in 1987 and Kippax in 1998.
Mike and his committed team have a thorough knowledge of the local area, being the longest established independent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35WestL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mike Dobson Lettings, Garforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.