- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Fully refurbished country cottage set in a picturesque rural location
- Three bedroom with additional outside office or gym space, power & heating connected
- Two spacious reception rooms with Inglenook fireplaces & original beams
- Wood burner & open fire - Double glazed Bi-Fold doors to rear patio -
- Fabulous kitchen with integrated appliances - fridge, freezer, dishwasher , gas hob
- Separate utility room - space for washing machine - Cloakroom with W/C
- Décor in soft greys, grey stone floors, polished boards and grey carpets
- Water supplied via mains + a natural supply from a bore hole on site
- Gas central heating LPG - Double glazed in a modern grey - C Tax Band E
- Landscaped gardens & driveway with ample parking
The cottage is set in a superb location with hillside views and trout lake. Landscaped gardens with a large soft grey stone patio area accessed via Bi-Fold doors off the rear living space. Driveway landscaping in progress to be finished in tarmac.
Entry to the original part of the cottage via porch into a spacious reception room with grey stone floor, feature Inglenook fireplace with traditional wood-burner supported by column traditional style radiators. Original painted beams, deep window sill and ample space for a dining table, the current residents have work station for remote working in this room.
Rear living room with wooden polished floor, vaulted ceiling, modern style grey Bi-fold doors to the rear patio. Open fireplace completes this charming room.
Kitchen space; deep window sills, base units, breakfast and a modern style grey kitchen units. Gas hob, electric oven and extractor. Integrated units include fridge, freezer & dishwasher.
Inset sink with views to front elevation.
Rear Utility room with worktop and pantry style cupboards as kitchen, space for a washing machine & dryer. Double glazed door to rear patio.
Downstairs Rear - Cloakroom with white suite.
Rear downstairs bedroom space with views to the rear garden.
Staircase off kitchen to first floor with glass panels & painted steps leads to a spacious landing area which could be used as an office or additional guest bedroom.
Master bedroom with deep sill, original beams.
Bathroom at rear with a traditional style white ceramic suite, shower enclosure, roll top bath & window with rear countryside views.
The cottage will be available in the first week of June, the landlords would prefer no pets due to the close proximity of open fields with livestock and are ideally looking for a working or retired couple to occupy this property.
Property Notes: North Wales brewery established on land adjoining the farmhouse in 2010 when a 160metre bore hole was dug to provide high quality pure water for brewing. This water supplies 'Ty Tan y Mynydd' at no charge - switch option to mains if required which would be charged.
Septic tank emptying annually and paid by landlord
Although the situation of the property is rural the A55 expressway is within easy reach and the property is convenient for the village of 'Betws Yn Rhos' and the town of Abergele.
Perfect location for commuting to Colwyn Bay, Bodelwyddan & St Asaph.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergele & Pensarn Station2.7 miles
- Rhyl Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Robbie started her business October 1989 at the beginning of the recession. After working for Prudential Property Services and previously well known builders Redrow Homes and Beazer Homes, she felt there was a need to offer a personal service and to fill an opportunity in the letting market. After all these years she has established a niche in the market place offering both a professional and personal service to clients. Specialising in the property management and residential letting side of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TYTAN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robbie Howarth Estate Agents, Conwy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.