New Cross, Aberystwyth, SY23
- An exciting business opportunity
- Noted Freehold Public house, with restaurant for 36 covers
- Additional external seating areas
- Parking to rear
- Two bedroom apartment, let as Airbnb
- 4 miles Aberystwyth
An exciting business opportunity to acquire a Freehold Public House, situated some 4 miles south of the University and noted coastal town of Aberystwyth within the strong rural community, which in the past has provided excellent support for what in the past has been a noted local public House/Restaurant.
Refurbished during recent years the property comprises a ready-to-go ground floor Public Bar, Restaurant, Toilet facilities and well equipped fitted commercial Kitchen. On the First Floor, three bedroom accommodation for which our vendor has established Airbnb letting business, all of which would be available to any prospective purchaser to further develop. Externally, parking to the rear together with patios for further outdoor dining.
Stores, car parking to the rear, further external seating area.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCFlat, New Cross Inn
New Cross, Aberystwyth, SY23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aberystwyth Station4.2 miles
- Bow Street Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morris Marshall & Poole - Estate Agents and Chartered Property Surveyors
Established in 1862 the estate agents and property surveyors firm has been serving the community for over 150 years and has built up an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism in the field of residential,commercial and agricultural services.
We now have 8 offices able to offer these services from the Welsh Coast through the heart of Mid Wales to the Borders and central Shropshire.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ABE210031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Aberystwyth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.