Bathurst Gardens, London, NW10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Bay Fronted Reception Room
- Part Furnished
- Hard Wood Flooring In Places
- Separate Kitchen
- Separate Utility
The property is being painted between tenancies, offered part furnished.
- double wardrobe in blue bedroom
(landlord is open to furnishing or unfurnishing)
Ideally located on a sought after residential road in the heart of Kensal Rise, conveniently located within a few minutes' walk of Kensal Green underground station (Zone 2 Bakerloo line), Kensal Green over ground and frequent 24 hour bus routes allowing for easy access to the central London and other parts of London.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bathurst Gardens, London, NW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kensal Green Station0.2 miles
- Kensal Rise Station0.3 miles
- Willesden Junction Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KQP140582_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Kensal Rise and QP. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.