Runnymede Road, Darras Hall, Ponteland
- Stunning luxury mansion, extensively refurbished
- Outstanding accommodation approaching 7,000 sq ft
- Potential to divide the accommodation into three separate wings
- Private grounds extending to just under an acre
There are three staircases connecting to the first floor of the house, enabling the accommodation to be divided into separate wings if required. The versatile layout could accommodate different generations of a family. The house has beautiful interior decoration, with lovely lighting and the carpets and furnishings all having been replaced in recent times. The entry telephone system linking to the main entrance doors is protected with security cameras and also has very attractive lighting throughout the grounds.
159 Runnymede Road is situated within Darras Hall’s most prestigious address and has good accessibility into the Broadway and local shopping facilities, as well as excellent restaurants. Ponteland is a lovely village with central church and green and links easily into Newcastle via the Woolsington bypass. Newcastle’s international airport is also close by. This is a delightful luxurious home.
Ground Floor: Entrance Hall | Study | Drawing Room with Lovely Garden Views | Family Room | Garden Room with Westerly Aspect
Kitchen/Dining Room | Utility Room | Shower Room/WC | First Floor: Master Bedroom Suite with Private Balcony and Bathroom/WC
Three Further Bedrooms, One with En-Suite Bathroom/WC | Family Bathroom/WC | Self-Contained Apartment: Situated Above the Garage
Kitchen and Sitting Room | Bedroom | En-suite Bathroom/WC | External Staircase | Externally: Gardens and Grounds Extending to Just Under An Acre
Driveway Parking for Many Cars | Double Garage
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Runnymede Road, Darras Hall, Ponteland
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newcastle Airport Tram Stop2.6 miles
- Callerton Parkway Metro Station2.9 miles
- Bank Foot Metro Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Experience the exceptional.
In 1999, we were delighted to open the first office of Sanderson Young, in Gosforth. We now have four branches offering a diverse range of services throughout the North East of England. We are very proud of the reputation that we have formed as Sanderson Young, where the company is recognized for its maturity and wealth of knowledge, with many of our colleagues having worked in estate agency for 30
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7380940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by rare! From Sanderson Young, Gosforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.