Fulham Road, London, SW3
- Let type:
- Short term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- A selection of 2 bedroom luxury apartments
- Secured building
- Lift access to all floor
- A1 location
- Dedicated building manager
- Short or long let
The apartment consists of a large bright reception room with which opens onto a modern open plan kitchen with fully integrated appliances and stone worktops, two double bedrooms, a modern fitted bathroom, and a guest cloakroom.
The apartment is situated on the third floor of a private ported building benefiting from lift service.
The property is available to rent furnished or unfurnished.
Fulham Road, London, SW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Kensington Station0.2 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.5 miles
- Sloane Square Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We are an experienced independent property agency specialisng in sales, lettings and management.
Pure Realty have been in the industry for over a decade and our mission is simple- to provide our clients with quality knowledge to help them make the right choices and decisions. We strive to help our clients achieve the best possible outcome and to offer a superior service.
As specialists in our area, we understand the value of the properties we sell and ensure that our clients get t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 12FULPR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pure Realty, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.