Marple Lane, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross
- Estate Manager and 24/7 Staffing
- 24 hour emergency call system and video entry system
- Lifts to all floors
- Communal lounge with social activities
- Table service restaurant daily
- Guest suite for family or friends
- Laundry room and Mobility scooter store with charging points
- Wellness suite/Hairdressing salon
- Landscaped gardens and seating areas
- Close to local amenities
The Development - Rutherford House is a Retirement Living PLUS development, designed and constructed by McCarthy & Stone – the only housebuilder to win the Home Builders Federation 5-star award for 13 years running. Designed exclusively for the over 70s, this development comprises one and two bedroom apartments with numerous communal facilities such as a Club Lounge, a Well-being Suite and a bistro-style restaurant which serves freshly prepared meals daily. With flexible support packages that can be tailored to suit your needs and management on site 24 hours a day, Rutherford House has everything you need to relax and enjoy your retirement.
Location - Chalfont St Peter is a picturesque village with plenty to offer retirees both within the village and the surrounding area. Moreover, Rutherford House is conveniently located on Gold Hill East, close to the village centre, placing a variety of local amenities within easy walking distance. Goldhill Common, a stunning area of open green space and trees of some 33 acres, is literally opposite the entrance to the development – ideal for an early evening stroll or a summer picnic with the grandchildren. Market Place which leads onto Gold Hill East, less than 200 metres from Rutherford House, forms the village’s main ‘High Street’.
Entrance Hallway - Front door with letter box and spy hole opens into a spacious hallway. The security door entry system and 24-hour emergency response pull cord system is wall mounted in the hall. Smoke detector. Doors lead to the living room, double bedroom, shower room and to a large walk-in storage/airing cupboard.
Living Room With Covered Patio - A beautiful living room of excellent proportions, this delightful living room benefits from a glazed patio door with adjacent windows providing plenty of natural light and opens onto a covered and paved patio area with ample room for garden furniture. Raised electrical sockets, two ceiling light points. TV point with Sky+ connectivity. Telephone point. Part glazed door leads to the kitchen.
Kitchen - Modern fully fitted kitchen with a range of white high gloss wall and base units with Earth Stone style work surfaces. Double window with outlook over gardens. Integrated Neff appliances throughout including oven and microwave above. Four ringed ceramic hob with splashback and stainless steel extractor hood above. Integrated fridge/freezer. Stainless steel sink unit with separate drainer and mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor.
Double Bedroom With Walk-In Wardrobe - A large double bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe offering plenty of storage space. Double glazed window. Central ceiling light. TV point. Telephone point. Raised electrical sockets.
Shower Room - An immaculate modern shower room featuring a level access walk in shower unit with fitted curtain and grab rails. Close coupled WC. Vanity unit storage cupboard with wash basin and illuminated mirror above. Emergency response pull cord. Heated towel rail.
Service Charge (Breakdown) - • Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
• Buildings insurance
The service charge does not cover external costs such as your Council Tax, electricity or TV. To find out more about service charges please contact your Property Consultant or Estates Manager.
Leasehold - 999 years from 2018
Ground rent £435 per annum
Car Parking - This apartment has its own allocated car parking space.
Additional Information - This apartment features modern zone controlled underfloor heating and the Vent-Axia air circulation and heat extraction system.
BrochuresMarple Lane, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards CrossEAC Link
Marple Lane, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gerrards Cross Station1.2 miles
- Seer Green Station2.0 miles
- Denham Golf Club Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Let our experience enhance your experience of later life. We’ve been building outstanding apartments in prime locations for 40 years to suit all lifestyles and stages of retirement.
All our properties are designed to make living easier and are built to high standards – just two of the reasons we’ve been awarded the 5-star rating for customer satisfaction in an independent survey by the Home Builders Federation every year since the awards began. We are the only housebuilder of any size o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31076435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy & Stone Resales, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.