Allenbrook Road, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1
Office to lease
- Lease type:
- Long term
- Well Located First Floor Office Premises near to Junction 43 of the M6
- Net Internal Area 135.65 m2 (1,460 sq ft)
- Rental - £6,000 per annum exclusive
The subject property is situated on Allenbrook Road on Rosehill Industrial Estate on the eastern side of Carlisle, Cumbria, in the North West of England.
Rosehill Industrial Estate is one of the main commercial business parks, benefitting from excellent access to Junction 43 of the M6, reached via the A69 which connects directly with Montgomery Way, the main estate road through Rosehill. Carlisle Train Station is situated approximately 2 miles to the West and is based on the Avanti Train Link between Glasgow and London Euston.
The attached plan shows the location of the premises.
Unit A4, Site 10 Allenbrook Road is a two storey, part brick / part clad property which provides first floor offices under a mono pitch roof.
The first floor offices are accessed via an independent staircase and are arranged as an open plan office with a cellular office, kitchen and WC's. The accommodation comprises of plaster painted walls, carpet tile floor coverings, suspended ceiling with recessed lighting and double glazed windows. The offices are heated via storage heaters and benefit from perimeter trunking.
It is understood that the premises provide the following approximate net internal measurements:
First Floor 135.65 m2 (1,460 sq ft)
We understand from the VOA website that the premises have a Rateable Value of £8,600.
Prospective tenants should check the exact rates payable with Carlisle City Council.
The property is available by way of a new Full Repairing & Insuring lease for a term to be agreed and at a rental of £6,000 per annum exclusive.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
It is understood that the property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of E101 and a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preperation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The unit is available to view by prior appointment with Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
Ruth Richardson / Suzie Barron
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in January 2022.
Allenbrook Road, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlisle Station1.6 miles
- Wetheral Station2.6 miles
- Dalston Station4.9 miles
About EDWIN THOMPSON, Carlisle
Fifteen Rosehill Montgomery Way, Rosehill Industrial Estate, Carlisle, CA1 2RW
Disclaimer - Property reference P1138B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EDWIN THOMPSON, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.