Witham Bank East, Boston
- SPECIAL CHARACTER PROPERTY
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- FANTASTIC TUCKED AWAY LOCATION
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AND AMENITIES
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- HUGE LIVING SPACE AND ACCOMMODATION
This stunning character property is situated in a tucked away position with picturesque views of the river Witham. It is within a short walk to all the very best amenities including shopping facilities, fine dining and a range of good schools.
This stunning character property is situated in a tucked away position with picturesque views of the river Witham. It is within a short walk to all the very best amenities including shopping facilities, fine dining and a range of good schools. The property comprises in brief of a striking entrance hall, downstairs WC, spacious lounge, large dining room, play room, kitchen, 1st floor landing area with views across the Witham, 5/6 bedrooms one with en-suite, a modern family bathroom, a fully contained living space above the garage, single garage and large rear and front garden.
With front entrance door, tiled flooring, stairs rising to first floor landing, radiator and coving to ceiling.
With single glazed winnow to rear elevation, WC, wash hand basin and part tiled walls.
Lounge 20' 6" into alcove x 14' 3" ( 6.25m into alcove x 4.34m )
With single glazed windows to front and rear elevations, TV point, coving to ceiling, two radiators and wooden fireplace with tiled hearth and wood burner.
Dining Room 14' 5" x 12' 8" ( 4.39m x 3.86m )
With single glazed window to front elevation, fireplace with wooden mantle and tiled hearth, storage cupboards to alcoves, coving to ceiling, two radiator, door leading to the Play Room.
Play Room 18' 2" x 12' 8" ( 5.54m x 3.86m )
With double glazed double doors leading to the rear balcony, two single glazed windows to the rear elevation, wooden flooring, two radiators, stairs rising from Kitchen, door from Entrance Hall.
Kitchen 19' 11" x 13' 6" ( 6.07m x 4.11m )
With a range of wall and base units, tiling to floor, gas cooker and hob, radiator, single glazed window to front elevation, double doors leading to the rear garden, space for dishwasher, sink and drainer unit, space for fridge freezer, exposed ceiling beams, stairs leading down from the Play Room.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall and further stairs leading to second floor landing.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 13' 9" ( 4.39m x 4.19m )
With single glazed window to front elevation, coving to ceiling, built-in wardrobe, door to en-suite.
With single glazed window to rear elevation, WC, wash hand basin, bath, wood paneled walls, radiator, door leading to inner corridor with access to Bedroom Two.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 12' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.86m )
With single glazed windows to front and rear elevations, fireplace with wooden mantle and tiled hearth, storage cupboard, door to additional living area.
Annexe Room 23' 5" x 10' 9" ( 7.14m x 3.28m )
Providing prospective purchasers with a range of uses, ideal for families/teenagers and comprising a single glazed bay window to front elevation, double glazed window to rear elevation, built-in storage cupboards, radiator, brick built fireplace with wooden mantle and tiled hearth, door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
With WC, wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower within.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.68m x 3.15m )
With single glazed window to side elevation, radiator, door to inner corridor.
Second Floor Landing
With stairs rising from first floor landing.
Bedroom Four 14' 2" x 13' 9" ( 4.32m x 4.19m )
With single glazed window to front elevation, storage cupboard, attic access, radiator, original fireplace with wooden mantle.
A recently refitted bathroom comprising a single glazed window to side elevation, double glazed sky light, storage cupboard, large walk-in shower with wall mounted shower and tiling within, WC, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, part tiled walls, wash hand basin, extractor fan and a radiator.
Bedroom Five 14' 5" x 13' 11" ( 4.39m x 4.24m )
With single glazed window to front elevation, radiator, storage cupboard, fireplace with wooden mantle and tiled hearth.
Served by power.
The property is situated in a tucked away location very close to Boston town centre. The closest recognisable landmark to the property is the main bridge in Boston, Sluice Bridge. Witham Bank East is situated just off Sluice Bridge, being a short walk down Witham Bank East the property stands well and is noticeable to the eye.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Witham Bank East, Boston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Boston Station0.4 miles
- Hubberts Bridge Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Boston William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Boston
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB112353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.