Coulson Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- 12 months How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Move in date flexible (let us know what you prefer)
- All Bills Included
- Super Fast Wifi
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- Students Only
Beautiful and newly refurbished - Coulson Road is IDEAL for students seeking a slice of luxury during their studies!
Premium furnishings & Luxury hotel style bathrooms!
Super fast Broadband Internet, state of the art appliances and classy décor throughout Coulson Road is truly the place to be next academic year.
The house boasts a spacious living/dining area, extended integrated kitchen with two stoves, two ovens, 2 large fridges and a washer & dryer.
All bedrooms have double beds, plenty of storage with large built in wardrobes, a workspace with a desk chair and 32 inch flat screen smart TVs IN EVERY ROOM!.
The rent includes all bills, including: gas, electric, water, TV license & WiFi.
We also have an excellent maintenance team who are normally able to deal with any property issues the same day they are reported (we doubt you will have any though!)
Keeping our students safe is the most important thing to us! This house is fully equipped with a fire alarm, emergency lighting and a burglar alarm!
Disclaimer: this property is currently under construction and will be ready for 22/23 academic year. All images shown are renders to illustrate the standard the property will be finished too.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Coulson Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station0.7 miles
- Hykeham Station2.7 miles
- Saxilby Station5.5 miles
About the agent
We specialise in high end student houses with luxury finishes coupled with an amazing customer service experience and a 24/7 response team. All our properties are also bills inclusive (including superfast broadband) We are here to make sure all our tenants are well looked after, you can be assured that you’re in good hands with BRIC!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18Coulson. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BRIC Living, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.