Cross Lane, Wisbech St Mary
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- 32' Lounge
- 17' Fitted Kitchen With Fitted Appliances
- Garage Plus Multi Vehicle Off Road Parking
- Large Plot
- Stunning Views To Front Over Looking Open Fields
- EPC Band D COUNCIL TAX BAND D FENLAND DISTRICT COUNCIL
- A Rare Opportunity So View Quickly!
THE ACCOMMODATION: (Dimensions given are approximate only)
ENTRANCE HALL: With C/H thermostat, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with immersion heater.
LOUNGE/DINER: 32' (max) x 15'5" (max) With bay window, feature square archway, feature ceiling height exposed brick fire place enclosing a multi fuel burning stove, feature square arch to dining area (with air conditioning unit).
17'6" (max) x 12'6" (max) With preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, built in fridge, built in freezer, built in electric oven, built in microwave, range of wall cupboards, built in electric hob, part tiled walls, inset ceramic single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, built in dishwasher, larder cupboard, work top with space/plumbing for automatic washing machine and space/vent for tumble drier, laminate floor.
BRICK & UPVC CONSERVATORY:
10'11" (max) x 10'8" (max) With tiled floor, French doors to garden.
FAMILY BATHROOM/W.C./SHOWER ROOM
With Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, inset hand wash basin with mixer tap and drawers under, panelled bath with mixer tap, part tiled walls, medicine cabinet with mirror doors and light over.
BEDROOM NO 1: 11'8" (max) x 9'8" (max) With built in double wardrobe/cupboard, built in wardrobe/cupboard.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/W.C.:
With Quadrant shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, low level w.c., hand wash basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
BEDROOM NO 2: 12'1" (max) x 9'1" (max) With built in double wardrobe/cupboard.
BEDROOM NO 3: 9'9" (max) x 9'6" (max)
WORKSHOP: 30' (max) x 14' (max) With power and lighting.
DOUBLE GARAGE: 20' (max) x 18'6" (max) With twin electrically operated remote controlled roller doors, personal door, wall mounted oil fired C/H boiler.
GENEROUS GARDENS: To front, laid to lawn with stunning views over open fields and laid to lawn with shingle area and a block paved multi vehicle off road parking space and pathways. Double gates to side open on to the enclosed rear garden with additional multi vehicle off road parking space, lawn, decking, trees, shrubs and a block paved covered patio.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Cross Lane, Wisbech St Mary
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station6.1 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.