Market Place, Halesworth, Suffolk, IP19
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Second floor flat
- Town centre location
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious accommodation totalling 104sqm.
- Views overlooking market square
- Communal service charge included in rent.
- Electric heating
- Available 15/08/2022
To let unfurnished on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of 12 months (with the view of extending) at a rent of £675.00 per calendar month.
Please note that communal service charges including electricity, cleaning and maintenance of the communal is included in the rent.
1) Application stage
Complete the application form
Provide photographic Identification (e.g. Passport, Driving licence)
Proof of current address (e.g. Council tax bill, Utility bill or Bank Statement - dated within past 3 months),
2) Holding Deposit
Pay a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent - credited against the applicant's final balance, on your approval
The holding deposit will be refunded to the Applicant where:
* The Landlord withdraws from the application process
* The Applicants and Landlord fail to enter into a tenancy agreement within 14 days
The holding deposit will not be refunded to the Applicant where:
* The applicant withdraws from the application process before contracts are signed
* The application does not pass Right to Rent checks
* The Applicant provides false or misleading information, and the Landlord or his Agent is reasonably entitled to take into account the Applicant's actions in providing false or misleading information or the difference between the false and correct information in deciding whether to grant a tenancy to the Applicant
* The Applicant notifies the landlord or letting agent within 14 days from receipt of the holding deposit that the Applicant does not want to enter into a tenancy agreement.
The Landlord or his Agent takes all reasonable steps to enter into a tenancy agreement, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the holding deposit, but the tenant fails to take all reasonable steps to enter into the agreement before that date.
3) Credit check / Reference
We will then administer credit checks, obtain references from current or previous landlords, confirmation of Employment, affordability and carry out Right to rent checks. - The results of these checks will be reported to your prospective Landlord
4) Before the Tenancy Starts
Pay one months rent (payable in advance)
Pay a Deposit: equivalent to five weeks rent (Secured with the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) for the tenancy duration)
5) Payments during the tenancy
Gas, Electricity, Water, Telephone, Broadband, Television licence and Council Tax (as appropriate)
£50.00 (Inc vat) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
interest for the late payment of rent at a rate at 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
£50.00 (Inc vat) for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under Tenant Fees Act
6) Pets (where permitted)
Tenants with pets should first enquire to find out if the will accept pets at the property.
In cases where Pet(s) would be considered by the Landlord, the tenant will be expected to agree and pay a slightly higher rent
7) Tenant protection
Olivers property Agents Ltd is a member of the following schemes;
Client Money Protection (CMP) - Membership No: CMP004528
The Property Redress Scheme: Membership No: PRS002810
All information including prices, photographs, drawings and details contained in these particulars are issued in good faith and must only be used as a guide not forming part of any offer or contract. The Agent/Vendor/Landlord accepts no responsibility for misrepresentations: Prospective purchasers/tenants must themselves verify the statements contained and contact this office for clarification if required. All room measurements provided are approximate and must not used for the purposes of ordering of carpets, furniture or any other materials, other measurements of particular interest should be independently verified. No service, equipment or appliance contained in this property has been tested; accordingly applicants are advised to commission their own survey/report prior to placing an offer.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Market Place, Halesworth, Suffolk, IP19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Halesworth Station0.3 miles
- Brampton Station4.0 miles
- Darsham Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Olivers, (the name of the first born Son) Suffolk and Norfolk’s Independently owned rental specialist, is a family run property lettings, management and maintenance company based in the Waveney Valley.Our office is ideally situated in Beccles on the Suffolk and Norfolk borders. From this base we cover the beautiful Waveney valley area containing the historic market towns of Beccles, Halesworth, Bungay, Harleston, Loddon, Diss, Eye, Lowestoft and the thriving city of Norwich.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JW01. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers, Beccles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.