Cubley Road, Birmingham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- THREE BEDROOM EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
This beautifully presented three bedroom extended semi-detached is ideal for any growing family looking for a property in Hall Green. The home is placed with easy access to local schools, shops, eateries and a short distance from the Stratford Road and transport links.
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises: An inviting entrance hall with access to storage cupboards and stairs rising to the upper floor. The spacious lounge has a bay window to front and fireplace feature with space for a comfortable seating area. The kitchen-diner has a range of wall and base units with integrated appliances and access to the rear garden.
From the first floor landing, there are doors to: A master bedroom with bay window to the front and built-in-wardrobes. A second bedroom in good proportion also benefiting from built-in-wardrobes and a third bedroom in single use. The modern shower room enjoys a wall mounted toilet, hand wash basin with vanity unit and a walk in shower.
Externally, there is off road parking to the front and access to the enclosed porch allowing entry to the main residence. The very well presented rear garden offers a patio area, laid lawn with flower beds and an outbuilding with electricity to the rear.
The Council Tax Band is C.
Double glazed door to front.
Obscure single glazed door to front and double glazed window to side. Access to storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Lounge 22' 9" excluding bay x 11' 11" ( 6.93m excluding bay x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Central heating and modern radiator. Gas fire.
Kitchen Area 17' 11" plus door recess x 7' 6" ( 5.46m plus door recess x 2.29m )
Double glazed door and window to rear. A range of wall and base units with sink. Integrated appliances (fridge-freezer, oven, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher). Gas hobs and extractor hood over and access to the boiler.
Dining Area 11' 5" x 8' 9" plus door recess ( 3.48m x 2.67m plus door recess )
Double glazed door to rear and modern radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Access to loft.
Bedroom One 12' 4" into bay x 9' 9" to wardrobe ( 3.76m into bay x 2.97m to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front. Built-in-wardrobes and central heating radiator,
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 11" to wardrobe ( 3.76m x 3.02m to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear. Built-in-wardrobe and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 7" max ( 2.34m x 2.01m max )
Double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear. Wall mounted toilet, hand wash basin with vanity unit and walk in shower cubicle. Tiling to splash prone areas and modern radiator,
Patio area, laid lawn, flower beds with an array of plants, shrubs and trees.
Outbuilding 12' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.30m )
Single glazed window and door to front. Single glazed window to side. Electricity.
Off road parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Cubley Road, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hall Green Station0.3 miles
- Spring Road Station0.7 miles
- Tyseley Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Shirley Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Shirley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! W
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY110427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.