Skip to content

Film House, 142 Wardour Street, Soho, W1F 8DD


RX London Limited, London

5,281-96,574 sq ft

491-8,972 sq m


Office to lease

Lease details

Lease available date:
Ask agent

Key features

  • Communal roof terrace
  • Green Room
  • Private terraces
  • Two receptions
  • Extensive end of journey facilities
  • Excellent Soho address
  • On-site restaurant
  • Excellent natural light


Introducing a new HQ opportunity on a scale rarely seen in Soho, W1. Film House offers eight expansive floors of unmatched quality, space and tranquillity in a buzzing central location, just 100 metres from the Elizabeth Line. From the hidden courtyard to the luxury rooftop lounge and terrace, this urban oasis is set to enhance your workday on every level.

Immersed in the very best of Soho’s famed drinking, dining and shopping destinations, just moments from both Soho and Golden Squares – and a 100 metre stroll to the Tottenham Court Road Elizabeth line entrance on Dean Street.

Strictly through joint agents RX London and Cushman & Wakefield.

A new lease for a term by arrangement from the Landlord Hines.

The accommodation comprises the following areas:


Film House, 142 Wardour Street, Soho, W1F 8DD


Distances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
  • Tottenham Court Road Station0.2 miles
  • Oxford Circus Station0.3 miles
  • Piccadilly Circus Station0.3 miles


These notes are private, only you can see them.

Disclaimer - Property reference 159589-2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RX London Limited, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.

Your search history

You have no recent searches.