Bergamot Gardens,Walnut Tree,Milton Keynes,MK7
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- One bedroom ground floor maisonette
- Own front door with no communal areas
- Modern re-fitted kitchen with appliances
- Separate living room
- Driveway parking to front
- Close to Open University and amenities
- Modern white bathroom suite with shower over bath
- Neutral decor
- Available unfurnished
- Ready to occupy now / fast move in if required
This home is currently vacant and ready to occupy. Due to current restrictions we are able to offer viewing by virtual tour with supporting photos and floor plan with room sizes.
Should you wish to proceed on this basis we are able to provide a full 'distance' service with all referencing and ID processes via electronic medium and, should your move be of an urgent nature we are able to offer a distance check in procedure to ensure the safety of you and our staff. For more information please email us today for a prompt reply.
This prime located one bedroom maisonette is set in cul-de-sac within walking distance of local shops and amenities and has it's own front door and driveway parking.
The property is well presented with modern fittings including re-fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob, silver washing machine and silver fridge freezer to match. A white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath. The property is decorated throughout in neutral white ceiling and gloss and magnolia to all walls.
The accommodation comprises small entrance, living room with small dining area, kitchen, rear lobby with storage cupboard and giving access to bathroom and bedroom.
Offered to let unfurnished and ready for occupation NOW. Email us now to arrange to view the full 360 degree virtual tour online.
SORRY, STRICTLY NO PETS
A Little About Prestige Estates MK Ltd.
Established in 2009 Prestige Estates have established themselves as one of the premier Letting Agents in Milton Keynes.
We are members of the Association of Letting Agents (ARLA) membership. Providing peace of mind when renting your next home.
We also have SAFE Agent membership protecting Landlords and Tenants money and guaranteeing we hold the correct insurances, have defined accounting standards and procedures and are members of the Property Ombudsman scheme.
On every viewing a Prestige representative will accompany and clearly identify themselves - usually in one of our highly visible branded vehicles (as pictured).
Tenants deposit money is secured via the Deposit Protection Service. A custodial scheme secured with Government approved banks - guaranteeing the safety of the deposit.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bergamot Gardens,Walnut Tree,Milton Keynes,MK7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bow Brickhill Station1.0 miles
- Woburn Sands Station1.6 miles
- Fenny Stratford Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Prestige Estates are an ARLA Propertymark Licenced Letting Agency specialising in the management and letting of properties throughout Milton Keynes and the surrounding villages. Owned and managed by property and financial professionals, Prestige offers its clients an unrivalled service, coupled with years of experience and a friendly yet professional working relationship. We welcome Landlords and Tenants looking for a long term relationship and who demand an individual service from their chos
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference B107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prestige Estates, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.