Bradgate Court, Kimberworth, Rotherham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Two bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Well presented & spacious throughout
- Close to local amenities & transport links
- Gated drive providing off road parking
- Front & rear gardens
- NO CHAIN
£160,000-£170,000 - HOME SWEET HOME - Situated in a sought after area is this well presented two bedroom semi detached bungalow boasting spacious accommodation throughout with off road parking & a delightful rear garden...CALL NOW TO VIEW!
Lounge 10' 9" into chimney breast recess x 13' 7" ( 3.28m into chimney breast recess x 4.14m )
Having a front facing triple glazed window and external composite door, a central heating radiator and a fitted storage unit.
Kitchen 9' x 12' 11" ( 2.74m x 3.94m )
Fitted with wall and base units housing the integrated hob, the oven, the microwave, the fridge/freezer & the washing machine with granite worktops housing the sink & drainer. Having a rear facing triple glazed window and external composite stable door leading to the garden and spotlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 10' 7" into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.23m into recess x 3.63m )
Having a rear facing triple glazed window, a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 7' 3" ( 2.69m x 2.21m )
Having a front facing triple glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, a hand wash basin and a W.C. Having a side facing triple glazed window, a central heating radiator and spotlights to the ceiling.
To the front is a gated drive providing off road parking and a lawned garden.
To the rear is a lawned garden with a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Bradgate Court, Kimberworth, Rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station1.1 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop1.6 miles
- Meadowhall Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rotherham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Rotherham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF114318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.