Barnsley Road, Wath-upon-Dearne, ROTHERHAM
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Two bedroom mid terrace
- Popular location - excellently placed for local amenities, schools, shops & transport links
- Well presented accommodation - perfect for someone to get their own stamp on
- Low maintenance rear yard
- NO CHAIN
- Excellent purchase for first time buyers / investors alike
USE YOUR IMAGINATION! Situated in this popular location, excellently placed for local amenities, schools, shops & transport links, this spacious 2 bedroom terrace makes an excellent purchase for FTB/families / investors alike. Boasting a low maintenance rear yard & offered with NO CHAIN -CALL NOW!
***£80,000 - £90,000*** OFFERED TO THE MARKET WITH NO VENDOR CHAIN! This spacious terraced property stands in this popular location! Boasting well presented accommodation throughout - this would make a fabulous first home or investment opportunity! - CALL NOW to arrange an internal inspection!
The entrance porch comprises of a wooden door to the front and also having another door leading through to the lounge.
Lounge 14' into recess x 12' 10" ( 4.27m into recess x 3.91m )
A lovely living & family space, which is presented with a central heating radiator, a UPVC double glazed window to the front and also having laminate flooring throughout.
Dining Room 14' into recess x 12' ( 4.27m into recess x 3.66m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 2" into recess x 8' 2" ( 2.79m into recess x 2.49m )
The kitchen is presented with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces and an inset sink and drainer unit. Also having space for a cooker and a fridge/freezer, a wall mounted boiler, a UPVC double glazed window and door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 14' into recess x 12' 9" ( 4.27m into recess x 3.89m )
A front facing bedroom, which has a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" into recess x 12' 2" ( 3.07m into recess x 3.71m )
A rear facing bedroom, which has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
A partially tiled suite, which comprises of a bath with a shower hose, a W.C & hand wash basin, a central heating radiator, a useful storage cupboard and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Yard to the front & rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
£0 per year
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
78 years left
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Barnsley Road, Wath-upon-Dearne, ROTHERHAM
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bolton-on-Dearne Station2.0 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station2.4 miles
- Goldthorpe Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Holroyds is based in the market town of Keighley. With over three decades of experience in the local property market, Holroyds Keighley is able to offer you support through the whole house buying and selling process. The branch is situated in the busy location of North Street. We cover the whole of Keighley and the surrounding villages; Haworth, Oakworth, Oxenhope, Laycock, Riddlesden.
- Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas of Keighley so we have a wealth of local kno
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB116855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.