- Let type:
- Long term
- 2 Bedroom Top Floor Converted Flat
- Very popular location close to town centre and seafront
- Well Presented
- Split Level
- Large Rear Communal Garden
- Bathroom with bath and electric shower
- Off-street allocated parking are
The flat offers split level accommodation on the top floor with 2 bedrooms and the bathroom occupying one level and stairs lead to the Lounge and kitchen on the upper level. Presented in good decorative order.
The modern kitchen includes some appliances. Bathroom suite with bath and electric shower.
The flat benefits from a well maintained rear mature communal garden and rear parking area for residents.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.5 miles
- Hampden Park Station2.2 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Equity Residential is an independently family owned company.
Daniel Clitheroe & Thomas Clitheroe opened the office in Eastbourne in August 1998 and quickly became established in Eastbourne’s growing lettings and investment based housing market. Eastbourne was a natural choice of location for a business start. Both brothers believe in the town and are proud to be part of the local business community.
Equity Residential are based in Gildredge Road within the hub of this community. R
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 26GR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Equity Residential Limited, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.