- New three bedroom three storey town house
- High Specification Throughout
- Gardens and integral garage
- Pleasent location
- En suite to bed 1
- Seperate utility room
- Balcony from living area
- Fitted kitchen
- Views over park to woodland beyond
- No pets or smokers please
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Roy Peters Estates is a privately owned, independent company of property professionals based in the North Derbyshire town of Chesterfield.
Established in 1975 we strive to provide all clients with prompt professional services using local expertise built up over many years by our qualified members of staff.
We are long standing members of the National Association of Estate Agents and are regularly audited to ensure compliance with their codes of practice. We are also members
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 58AllendaleRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roy Peters, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.