- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- One Double Bedroom
- Ground Floor Flat
- Central Westcliff Location
- Modern Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Good Condition Throughout
- Direct Access to Own Garden
- Easy Access To Mainline Station
- Available NOW
- Viewing Stronly Advised
Offering a modern fitted kitchen with open plan lounge, one double bedroom, modern fitted bathroom and direct access to own garden.
We advise that due to the lease terms of this premises, only working applicants are considered at this time.
Small pets are allowed.
The property is available to move into as soon as references have been carried out.
PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST HAVE A FACE COVERING TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY. YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO VIEW WITHOUT A SUITABLE FACE COVERING UNLESS YOU ARE MEDICALLY EXEMPT.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcliff Station0.7 miles
- Chalkwell Station0.9 miles
- Prittlewell Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Essex Property Centre, Westcliff-on-Sea
Suite 10, Chalkwell Lawns, 648 - 656 London Road, Westcliff-On-Sea, SS0 9HR
At Essex Property Centre our aim is to offer an energetic service to all our clients both new and old. If you are looking to buy, sell, let, manage or even purchase property as an investment then look no further. Our team of experienced Property Agents are true experts in everything from local knowledge to the latest property trends. Essex Property Centre achieve and deliver results exceeding your expectations... so expect more... contact EPC today!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 204westboroughroad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Essex Property Centre, Westcliff-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.