- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Completely Refurbished
- Local to University of Surrey
- Off street Parking
- Private Garden at the Rear
Just 15 minutes walk from the University and about a 25 minute walk the Town Centre, this house also has double glazing, off street parking and a private garden at the rear.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guildford Station1.1 miles
- London Road Station1.4 miles
- Worplesdon Station2.7 miles
About the agent
We are an independent company specialising in letting and management of residential flats, apartments and houses. We deal with properties in Guildford, Woking, Leatherhead, Dorking, Cobham and surrounding towns and villages, all of which are within easy travelling distance of London.
Our aim is to provide a high standard of professional service to our tenants and landlords, whilst maintaining a personal approach in the way we do business. If you wish to rent or let a property, we can
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference D69AR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smith, Winborn & Rolph Lettings, Leatherhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.