Fairfield Park Road, Bath
- Modern conversion of a former workshop
- Finished to a very high standard
- Unusual 'upside down' layout
- Gas central heating
- Private outside space
- Open plan living/kitchen area
- Shower room
- Double bedroom
The property is situated in the popular and elevated area of Fairfield Park, which has convenient access to local amenities and facilities, including shops and regular bus services. A variety of lovely rural walks can be enjoyed locally.
Taking full of advantage of all the light on offer, the property has an unusual 'upside down' layout, with the double bedroom and shower room on the ground floor and an open plan kitchen/living room with a dual aspect outlook on the first floor.
All appliances are included in the kitchen and there is plenty of built-in storage space throughout the cleverly converted property.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, a small raised garden to the front and a useful and practical area at the rear for refuse and bike storage.
The furnishings included with the property are as follows:
- Ikea 3 seater sofa in grey.
- Ikea wing back arm chair in orange.
- Pallet coffee table.
- Ikea Malm 3 chest of drawers.
- One tall book shelf.
- One round table with birch ply white melamine faced top and two designer chairs.
- Ikea 140cm white bed frame with pocket sprung mattress with latex topper.
- Two bedside tables.
- One patio table and two chairs.
- One new crockery set, with cutlery.
Available from mid January, this wonderful, quirky property is perfect for a professional single or couple, who are looking for something a little bit different.
Please note that we are not able to offer this property to students.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Fairfield Park Road, Bath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station1.4 miles
- Oldfield Park Station1.6 miles
- Freshford Station4.6 miles
About the agent
We are wholly independent Estate Agents based in the centre of the Georgian City of Bath.
If you have a residential property requirement within this famous World Heritage City,
STONIER-HOBBS should be your first call.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 85FairfieldParkRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonier Hobbs, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.