- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- HARBOUR AND SEAVIEWS ON BOTH SIDES
- FULLY FURNISHED
- 2 BEDROOMS BOTH WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 2ND FLOOR (LIFT ACCESS)
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
Fully Furnished and presented in good order. Viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance on 2nd Floor (lift access)
Entrance hall with storage cupboard
Kitchen equipped with integrated washing machine, fridge freezer, double oven and gas hob
Lounge with access to balcony. Furnished with two leather sofas and dining table and chairs
Master bedroom. Ensuite shower, fitted wardrobe, double bed, access to balcony
2nd Bedroom. Triple fitted wardrobe, twin beds
The flat is fully double glazed and has gas central heating.
Allocated Parking Space
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pevensey & Westham Station1.9 miles
- Pevensey Bay Station2.1 miles
- Hampden Park Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Equity Residential is an independently family owned company.
Daniel Clitheroe & Thomas Clitheroe opened the office in Eastbourne in August 1998 and quickly became established in Eastbourne’s growing lettings and investment based housing market. Eastbourne was a natural choice of location for a business start. Both brothers believe in the town and are proud to be part of the local business community.
Equity Residential are based in Gildredge Road within the hub of this community. R
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9AnguillaClose. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Equity Residential Limited, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.