AREQUIPA REEF, Eastbourne, BN23
- Let type:
- Long term
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Superb Beachfront Location
- Seaviews from its 2nd Floor Balcony/Terrace
- Good Decorative Order Throughout
- Fully Equipped Kitchen including dishwasher and washing machine
- 2nd Floor (lift access)
- Allocated Parking Space
- Ensuite Shower and further bathroom
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazed Windows
The Arequipa Reef apartments are positioned directly on the beachfront affording uninterrupted views of the sea. This apartment has a superb balcony/terrace with ample room for a large table and chairs from which the views can be savoured. The restaurants and amenities of the harbour are only a short walk away. The 2nd floor property is accessed by a passenger lift and comprises:
A spacious entrance hall. Door entry system.
A double aspect living room with a double glazed door leading out to a generous balcony terrace affording fantastic views of the beach and sea. Balcony furniture also provided as (optional).
The well appointed kitchen is equipped with an integrated fridge and freezer, washing machine, slimline dishwasher, 4-ring gas hob and electric oven.
The master bedroom provides excellent storage by way of two double wardrobes. It also has an ensuite shower room featuring a shower cubicle, wc and wash basin.
The main bathroom includes a bath with shower attachment, wc and wash basin.
The apartment has an allocated parking space located close to the main entrance. There is further visitor parking also available.
Sorry, no pets are permitted.
Energy Performance Certificates23, Arequipa Reef
AREQUIPA REEF, Eastbourne, BN23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pevensey & Westham Station1.6 miles
- Pevensey Bay Station1.7 miles
- Hampden Park Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Equity Residential is an independently family owned company.
Daniel Clitheroe & Thomas Clitheroe opened the office in Eastbourne in August 1998 and quickly became established in Eastbourne’s growing lettings and investment based housing market. Eastbourne was a natural choice of location for a business start. Both brothers believe in the town and are proud to be part of the local business community.
Equity Residential are based in Gildredge Road within the hub of this community. R
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 23ArequipaReef. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Equity Residential Limited, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.