Edge Lane, Liverpool
- Let available date:
- Three double bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- Bills included
- Close to University campuses
- Walking distance to city centre
- Available July 2017
- Ideal for students
Address Properties are delighted to offer for rent this exciting, newly renovated 3 bedroom apartment, to be ready for the 2017-18 academic year!
The spacious apartment comprises three double bedrooms, living and kitchen area, separate bathroom and comes fully furnished.<br />
Ideal for students, the apartment is just a short distance away from University campuses and the city centre. Local amenities include shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants, supermarkets, health centre and links to and from the city centre.<br />
Student admin fees = £100.00 per person
Edge Lane, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edge Hill Station0.4 miles
- Wavertree Technology Park Station0.8 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7451272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Address Students, Liverpool Students. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.