Eyton House, 12 Park Place, Leeds, LS1 2RU
Office to lease
- Lease type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
12 Park Place property is located in the heart of the traditional office district of Leeds City Centre. The property is within easy walking distance of many amenities being approximately 500m from Leeds Central Train Station and the main retail core.
The subject property comprises a four storey brick built terraced office building with a pitched slate roof. Internally, the accommodation provides open plan offices, kitchenette and WC facilities, gas fired central heating, period features and an intercom system. The property is finished to a high specification throughout including suspended ceilings, double glazing, recessed Category ll lighting and perimeter trunking.
It is understood that the property has mains supplies of electricity, gas, water and is connected to the mains drainage and sewerage systems.
It is understood that the premises provide the following approximate net internal measurements:
Park Place 1st floor Suite A 155.06m? (1,669 sq ft)
Park Place 3rd floor Suite C 79.61m2 (857 sq ft)
The premises are available by way of a new lease for a number of years to be agreed, at an attractive commencing rental of £12.50 per square foot.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
The ingoing tenant will be responsible for all the rates and taxes levied upon their accommodation. Prospective tenants or purchasers should check the exact rates payable with Leeds City Council - Tel: .
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
An Energy Performance Certificate has been produced for the premises advising a current Energy Performance Asset Rating of F.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the sale/lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with the Carlisle office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
John Haley - j.
or alternatively, joint agents Cushman & Wakefield - Tel:
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in November 2013
Eyton House, 12 Park Place, Leeds, LS1 2RU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.3 miles
- Burley Park Station1.5 miles
- Headingley Station2.3 miles
About EDWIN THOMPSON, Carlisle
Fifteen Rosehill Montgomery Way, Rosehill Industrial Estate, Carlisle, CA1 2RW
Disclaimer - Property reference B1168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EDWIN THOMPSON, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.