Somerford Grove, London, N16
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- 24 HOUR SECURITY.
- Secure Parking available via separate negotiation
- Two Double bedrooms
- Wooden floors throughout
Apartment is situated in upcoming area of Stoke Newington and is consisting of fully fitted kitchen with all appliances, two double bedrooms, modern bathroom and beautiful wooden flooring throughout.
Furnished or unfurnished.
Available 28th February 2022
Somerford Grove, London, N16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.4 miles
- Rectory Road Station0.4 miles
- Dalston Junction Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Extensive specialised local knowledge, and an established presence in key areas, combined with our friendly and professional approach, has led to a strong relationship with the property Landlords that we deal with.
Unlike other agencies who are primarily motivated by commission and securing a quick deal, we have a forward thinking approach, and appreciate that taking the time to do things right at the beginning prevents problems later on for both Landlord and Tenant, which has resulted
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OHREG31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tower Quay Limited, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.