Cromwell Way, Penwortham, Preston PR1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Spacious detached home
- Four bedrooms / master en-suite / built in wardrobes
- Comfortable lounge with feature fireplace
- Spacious fully fitted kitchen diner
- Separate dining room with patio doors onto garden
- Separate utility room
- Modern family bathroom
- Double driveway for off street parking
- Attached Garage
- Large rear private garden
Forbes Estates are delighted to offer this spacious and beautifully presented four bedroom detached home, located in a quiet and popular residential area, nestled on a larger than average plot. This desirable home briefly comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs cloaks room WC plus a separate understairs storage cupboard, large comfortable living room with feature fire place and gas fire set within, separate dining room with patio doors overlooking the private rear garden, spacious modern fully fitted kitchen with a good selecting of base and wall units, integral dishwasher and freestanding fridge and freezer, separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer and side access door to the washing line. Stairs to the first floor and landing, leading to the three double bedrooms (two with built in wardrobes and master en-suite), further single bedroom or home office and the modern three piece family bathroom.
To the rear is a lovely private garden mostly laid to lawn with a paved patio/entertaining areas. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout, single attached garage with an up and over door and the double driveway. Located in a quiet and popular residential location, close to local amenities, parks and motorway networks.
Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the standard of this property and the desirable location on offer.
Sorry No Pets.
Available Now! - For further information please call .
Property to rent? If you have a property to rent Forbes will offer a free market appraisal with local experienced lettings advice.
Cromwell Way, Penwortham, Preston PR1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lostock Hall Station0.8 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station1.6 miles
- Preston Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Forbes Estates.com – Your Home of Beautiful Bespoke Property Marketing.
Forbes Estate Agents are a leading independent local agent you can trust, who specialise in the Sales, Lettings and Management of residential properties. As a professional agent we use advancements in marketing technology in achieving successful results for our Vendors and Landlords. Our sales strategy is to provide you with a personal and professional service and pride ourselves on our reputation we have
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 175502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Forbes Estates, Clayton-le-Woods. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.