Churchill Way, Cardiff
- ONE BEDROOM
- CITY CENTRE
- SOUGHT AFTER COMPLEX
- CURRENTLY TENANTED
- NO ONWARD SALE CHAIN
+++++REFURBISHED one bedroom apartment++++ Located in the highly SOUGHT after Landmark Place complex, directly in the middle of the CITY CENTRE. A stone's throw from Queens Street train station. CONCIERGE reception. No onward sale chain. Currently tenanted.
This wonderful apartment has been refurbished into a more modern layout and design, with complete open plan living and kitchen. A superb contemporary shower room plus the spacious bedroom. With views of the city, and located in a very highly sought after complex, this apartment could be great for a number of buyers. The complex is situated in the heart of the City Centre a stone's throw from restaurants and cafes, plus the benefit of the developed Queens Street mainline train station. The position no doubt is what makes it so very attractive to affluent owners and tenants. The apartment is approached from the main reception concierge entrance, reception hall. Sold with no onward sale chain, currently tenanted.
The apartment is approached from the main ground floor reception concierge. The apartment has video operated security entranced telecom door entry systems, wide stairwells and an operational lift to all floors through various cores. Through private entrance door to:
Kitchen/diner/lounge 21' 2" x 10' 4" ( 6.45m x 3.15m )
The kitchen area has been re-fitted with a matching base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink with single drainer and mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, built-in electric fan assisted oven, built-in four ring electric hob with hood over, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights. The lounge has laminate flooring, good size area for sofa and table, window to rear.
Bedroom 12' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.84m )
Fitted carpet, electric heater, window to rear.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin with storage under, low-level WC and full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, wall mounted mirror, tiled flooring.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Churchill Way, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Queen Street Station0.1 miles
- Cardiff Central Station0.5 miles
- Cathays Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALY302708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.