Hoylake Court, Mickleover
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- PRIMARY CATCHEMENT : SILVER HILL & RAVENSDALE
- SECONDARY CATCHMENT : MURRAY PARK & JOHN PORT
- MOVE WITHIN A WEEK
- NEWLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- COUNCIL TAX - BAND B
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- LUXURY KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZED & CENTRAL HEATING
The first floor consists of the entrance hallway leading to the country style kitchen and the open plan double living area. The lounge could be separated off as two separate rooms by the wooden sliding doors or could be left open plan. There is also a brick built conservatory.
The second floor consists of the newly fitted bathroom which contains features such as a rainfall shower head, waterfall taps, soft closing toilet seat, wall fitted heated towel rail. There are two fantastic sized double bedrooms and one single bedroom. The house also contains a loft which could be used as extra storage.
To the front of the property is a lawned front with gated access to the rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with paved patio, pathway and mature trees and shrubs.
Room Measurements :
Lounge 12' 11" x 10' 3" max ( 3.94m x 3.12m max )
Dining Room 10' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.72m )
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.24m )
Conservatory 9' x 8' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.49m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 11" max ( 3.30m x 3.02m max )
Bedroom Three 10' 4" max x 6' 5" max ( 3.15m max x 1.96m max )
Family Bathroom (1.86m x 1.92m)
Garage 17' 10" x 8' 10" ( 5.44m x 2.69m )
With power and double doors.
The council tax band for this property is B.
All applicants must be in employment with a total minimum household income of £40000 annually
We do not accept pets
We do not accept tenants in receipt of any type of council funding
How to apply : Please refer to the video tour of this property to ensure that you are happy to proceed. To apply for the property, you must contact our office to verify your eligibility stated below. If you meet the requirements, we would ask you to make an initial payment of £400. This is a NON REFUNABLE holding deposit.
Hoylake Court, Mickleover
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peartree Station3.3 miles
- Derby Station3.6 miles
- Willington Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Platinum Estates are an award winning and well established property firm. We hold a strong reputation as an independent professional agency, managing a varied portfolio of properties from luxury apartments to country houses.
Our clientele include property entrepreneurs, professionals and corporate institutions based in the UK and overseas. We have exclusive direct contracts with some of the Midlands largest corporations such as Rolls Royce, Bombardier, NHS & Alstom Transport.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Hoylake. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Platinum Estates, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.