Llanfair Road, Newtown, Powys, SY16
- Attractive Investment Opportunity
- Grade II Listed Block of Three 2 Bedroom Residential Apartments
- Convenient to the town centre
- Spacious Apartments on Ground, First & Second floors
- Each Apartment with Lounge, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- Electric Heating
- EPC's: D (60 & 68) & E (52)
Attractive Investment Opportunity of Grade II Listed Block of Three 2 Bedroom Residential Apartments which are conveniently situated to the town centre, Penygloddfa primary school and the Hospital.
Spacious Apartments on Ground, First & Second floors.
Each Apartment with Lounge, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom.
All Apartments are on Assured Shorthold Tenancies.
Overall area of each Apartment is around 600 sq.ft/55.75 sq.m.
In addition there is a basement Cellar with separate external staircase.
Mains electricity, water and drainage.
N.B. The services, flues and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is provided with regard to their condition.
All apartments are currently Band 'A'
By appointment with the selling agents.
First & Second Floor Apartments are accessed from an external staircase.
Three attractive Two Bedroom Apartments formed by the conversion of two adjoining Grade II Listed Period Three Storey Dwelling Houses facing onto Llanfair Road within walking distance of the town centre.
Llanfair Road, Newtown, Powys, SY16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newtown Station0.5 miles
- Caersws Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morris Marshall & Poole - Estate Agents and Chartered Property Surveyors
Established in 1862 the estate agents and property surveyors firm has been serving the community for over 150 years and has built up an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism in the field of residential,commercial and agricultural services.
We now have 8 offices able to offer these services from the Welsh Coast through the heart of Mid Wales to the Borders and central Shropshire.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW180041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Newtown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.