Waterloo Road, Liverpool
- Help to Buy Available
- Show Apartment ready for viewing
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Local shops and restaurants nearby
- Waterfront Location
- Completion due Jan 2019
- Last Few Remaining
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
Offering a wide selection of one and two-bedroom apartments, ranging from 450 square feet to 688 square feet. South facing apartments give a beautiful waterfront view from the balconies. All apartments include a fitted kitchen that comes fully equipped with an integrated oven, full-size dishwasher, and freestanding 50/50 fridge freezer. In addition to this, there is a fitted bathroom of the finest quality.
Help to buy schemes with be available as well as free legal fees (not inclusive of disbursements) when using the recommended solicitors.
With a significant number of apartments sold and only a handful of premium, units remain available to get your hands on, making now the perfect time to buy. Please call our dedicated sales team for further information on 01491 502 487.
Waterloo Road, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moorfields Station0.6 miles
- James Street Station0.8 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across East Anglia. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair fi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 91078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.