Blue Bell Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, L36
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
The property location is perfect for those working professionals who work in the area or even just those wanting to save some money with the attractive price including, water, gas, electric and Council Tax.
The key benefits:
- 10 minutes from Huyton Train Station
- Bus routes into the City & surrounding areas
- Large Asda Supermarket less than 5 minutes walking distance
- Easy access to major roads & motorways
Room available from just £200PCM per room (including water, gas, electricity & Council Tax)
It's unfurnished: Good news, our living spaces are unfurnished. They are a 'blank canvas' for you to use your imagination and make homely to your taste. There are always affordable furniture providers nearby if there are things you need.
Why is the price so good?: Because this living space is part of a 'Property Guardian' scheme. You will occupy the property on a monthly rolling License Agreement.
It's flexible: So, we only have to give each other 28 days' notice.
As a live-in Property Guardian: You not only get affordable accommodation on flexible terms, you're also doing your bit for the community by protecting this property (simply by living in it).
In order to be a Guardian: You have to be 18 and over, employed and not have any children or pets living with you (goldfish are fine..). You also can't smoke inside the property (outside, in designated areas is fine).
So, if you're looking to live in interesting buildings and be part of a community of like-minded people, this could be ideal for you!
To take advantage of this opportunity: Arrange a viewing by calling us or complete the contact form and we will get back to you.
The legal bit: As a Property Guardian you will occupy the property on a License agreement, not a tenancy. Also, we cannot be sure for how long this property will be available to occupy.
Blue Bell Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, L36
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huyton Station0.4 miles
- Roby Station0.7 miles
- Prescot Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Ad Hoc Property Management are an innovative and affordable accommodation provider.
We have 9 regional offices around the UK so we can accommodate you wherever you are. Our friendly, professional and conscientious staff will make the moving process smooth and easy for you. We know how important this is!
We also provide interesting properties to live in and this is an important feature of what we do.
Our terms provide total flexibility and our pricing is more than competitive
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference StMichaelHuyton. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ad Hoc Property Management Ltd, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.