Dellsome Lane, AL9
- 3 Bedrooms
- Totally Refurbished
- New Kitchen & Bathroom
- Village Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Ideal for 1st Time Buyer, 95 % Mortgages Available Subject to Status.
Tenure: Leasehold, 99 years remaining
A 3 bedroom apartment in beautiful condition in the heart of Welham Green village. Just had a total refurbishment carried out with new kitchen & bathroom, flooring and new double glazing.
Lounge 19'5 x 13'4 narrowing to 8'4. 2 single panel radiators, double glazed windows.
Dining room 12'3 x 11'2 patio doors to rear, double panel radiator.
Kitchen 10'7 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel hood, hob and oven. Range of wall and floor cupboards. Plumbed for washing machine, spot lights, laminated flooring, Worcester boiler housed in wall cupboard, single panel radiator, double glazed windows to rear.
Stairs to bedrooms:
Bedroom to front, 13'2 x 11'2 large double panel radiator, double glazed windows.
Bedroom 2 to rear, 11'10"8 approx., built in cupboard, single panel radiator, double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 to front, 8'5 x 7'0 large single panel radiator, double glazed window.
Bathroom White suite with panelled bath and built in shower, vanity unit wash hand basin, low flush W.C., heated towel rail, laminated flooring, double glazed windows to rear.
Landing, access to roof space.
Outside: to rear from dining room patio area and stairs to ground floor.
New lease on completion, minimum 99 years.
Please contact us for more information and viewing
Dellsome Lane, AL9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welham Green Station0.3 miles
- Brookmans Park Station1.1 miles
- Hatfield Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Welham Estates, established in the early 1980'S as an Estate Agency, Valuers and Letting Agency, is a new residential development specialist. The company handles commercial property and a large managed property portfolio, together with a residential survey service by a corporate member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. It offers a total property service in sales and lettings, in addition to the sale of properties in Spain, Portugal and the USA.
The company is a family run
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17DL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Welham Estates, Welham Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.