Merchant Square, London, W2
- Let type:
- Short term
- Furnish type:
- A selection 3 bedroom Luxury apartments
- Secured building
- Lift access to all floors
- A1 location
- Underground parking
This unique apartment comprises a spacious living and entertaining open plan kitchen and reception area with the Canal views, three double bedrooms (the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom), a guest cloakroom, guest bathroom and ample storage space.
The apartment is located in one of W2's most admired address which features concierge service, lift service, and secure underground parking.
The apartment offers easy access to superb transport links such as Paddington Train Station (Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, Circle, District lines and Heathrow) Edgware Road (Circle, District and Bakerloo lines).
Residential Land is the owner and managing agent of this property. Rent directly from us and pay no agency fees - just a one-off checkout charge. All our tenants benefit from a dedicated building manager who is on hand to assist with any property related issues. We also employ a dedicated team of maintenance experts and provide a 24-hour emergency helpline
Merchant Square, London, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo) Station0.1 miles
- Edgware Road (Circle, District, Hammersmith & City) Station0.2 miles
- Paddington Station0.3 miles
About the agent
We are an experienced independent property agency specialisng in sales, lettings and management.
Pure Realty have been in the industry for over a decade and our mission is simple- to provide our clients with quality knowledge to help them make the right choices and decisions. We strive to help our clients achieve the best possible outcome and to offer a superior service.
As specialists in our area, we understand the value of the properties we sell and ensure that our clients get t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 909MS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pure Realty, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.