Ley Street, Ilford, IG1.
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double glazing
- Close to public transport
The property comprise of one double bedroom, separate spacious reception room with fitted kitchen and family size bathroom.
Ready To Move In.
Please Contact Hills Estate today to avoid disappointment.
Ley Street, Ilford, IG1.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilford Station0.5 miles
- Seven Kings Station0.8 miles
- Newbury Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Established in 2003, Hills Estate is a property letting agency in the heart of Ilford. We not only specialise in letting and management, but we also provide solutions for private rented accommodation and temporary housing. With an extensive 12 years' experience in temporary and rented accommodation, we can offer a high level of service in this field. We are totally focused on providing a top quality estate agency and lettings service as we believe that the needs of our clients are paramount</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Estate, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.