St. Marys Road, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11
- EPC Grade - D
- For Residents Aged 60 And Over
- Stunning Views Over To Malvern Hills
- Sold With No Onward Chain
- One Bedroom
- Second Floor Apartment With Lift Access
Internally the apartment comprises of; entrance hall, bathroom, master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, living room and kitchen.
Homesmith House is equipped with communal lounge with varied social activities throughout the day, emergency call systems and guest suites. Residents will also have access to the communal gardens and laundry room. There is a lift for residents to use which allows access to all floors.
Please note this property is available to individuals aged 60 or over. Where there is a couple, one resident must be aged 60 or over and the other can be no younger than 55. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
EPC Grade D.. * Service Charge: £1,022.34 6 monthly
* Ground Rent: £249.16 - 6 monthly
* Lease Term: 125 years from 1st June 1988
IMPORTANT NOTE TO POTENTIAL PURCHASERS & TENANTS: We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All photographs and measurements have been taken as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. POTENTIAL PURCHASERS: Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller. POTENTIAL TENANTS: All properties are available for a minimum length of time, with the exception of short term accommodation. Please contact the branch for details. A security deposit of at least one month’s rent is required. Rent is to be paid one month in advance. It is the tenant’s responsibility to insure any personal possessions. Payment of all utilities including water rates or metered supply and Council Tax is the responsibility of the tenant in every case.
St. Marys Road, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Evesham Station0.1 miles
- Honeybourne Station4.7 miles
About the agent
We are Estate Agents and are very good at what we do. We do all we can to get you the vendor the best possible price for your property.
To do this Reeds Rains employs very talented Estate Agents who understand their business, have very high standards of professionalism and are enthusiastic about selling property. We also really do know our area and are able to give buyers very sound advice about where and what to buy.
We believe in delivering an excellent service based on communic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EVE170002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains, Evesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.