Whitehill Lane, Catcliffe, Rotherham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Four bedroom detached property
- Spacious family accommodation throughout
- Additional living space with own kitchen & shower room
- Off road parking
- Front & rear patio areas
- CALL NOW TO VIEW!
GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000 SOMETHING A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT - This FOUR bedroom DETACHED property is offered to market, perfect for the growing family. Boasting spacious accommodation throughout, extra living space with kitchen & shower room & OFF ROAD PARKING. CALL NOW TO VIEW!!!
Having a front facing double glazed door, built in storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a wash hand basin and a W.C.
Lounge 21' 5" x 12' 6" ( 6.53m x 3.81m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, rear facing double glazed French doors, a central heating radiator and an electric fire.
Dining Room 13' 8" to maximum point x 12' 9" to maximum point ( 4.17m to maximum point x 3.89m to maximum point )
Having a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Reception Room Three
Being an irregular shaped room having side facing double glazed sliding doors and two central heating radiators. Off from here is a separate Kitchen area & separate shower room fitted with a shower, a wash hand basin and a W.C.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 16' 2" to wall units ( 2.46m x 4.93m to wall units )
Fitted with wall and base units and worktops housing the sink & drainer. There is space and plumbing for a cooker, a fridge/freezer and a washing machine. Having a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
Having rear facing double glazed windows & French doors with a central heating radiator.
Providing access to the attic.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 12' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.91m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and built in wardrobes/storage providing hanging and storage space. Also fitted with a shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.51m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" to maximum point x 8' 3" to maximum point ( 3.28m to maximum point x 2.51m to maximum point )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 8' plus recess x 12' 7" ( 2.44m plus recess x 3.84m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Fitted with a bath, a wash hand basin and a W.C. Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
To the front is a patio and a parking area.
To the rear is a patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Whitehill Lane, Catcliffe, Rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodhouse Station2.2 miles
- Carbrook Tram Stop2.2 miles
- Valley Centertainment Tram Stop2.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rotherham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Rotherham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF113630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.