Abbey Road, London, EN1
- Ample Private Parking
- Close to Bush Hill Overground Station
- Spacious Bedroom
- Modern Bathroom & Kitchen
Local amenities/shops to the property
Stantons coffee shop
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Abbey Road, London, EN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bush Hill Park Station0.1 miles
- Enfield Town Station0.7 miles
- Southbury Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Our longer opening hours are essential to maximise viewing opportunities for your property - in fact over 50% of our viewings are carried out after work and at weekends. Accompanied viewings also mean we can use our expertise to help sell or let your property.
Grange Homes is a leading independent estate agency group selling and letting in North
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference sambrooke6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grange Homes Estate Agents, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.