St. Marys Mews, IP27
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Town House
- Spacious Rooms
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
- Spread over Three floors
- Open planned kitchen/living room
- Dining room
- Fully re-decorated within last 6 months
The property also benefits from oil fired central heating and off road parking.
***** FURTHER PHOTOS & VIDEO TOUR WILL BE ADDED ONCE THE PROPERTY IS EMPTY*****
High interest expected so call to arrange a viewing!
THIS PROPERTY DOES NOT HAVE ANY GARDEN AREAS SO WILL NOT BE SUITABLE FOR DOGS.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
St. Marys Mews, IP27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lakenheath Station2.3 miles
- Shippea Hill Station4.6 miles
- Brandon Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Flagship Private Lettings is a local letting agent, closely affiliated with Flagship Housing, located in Mildenhall. We currently own and manage around 280 properties in and around Suffolk and Norfolk. We are a dedicated, friendly team and believe that we can achieve our purpose of creating places where people want to live by providing excellent customer service, keeping operating costs low, constantly improving our services and acquiring properties in the right areas. We provide a professio
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2SMM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flagship, Flagship Private Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.