St. Helens Grove, Monkston, Milton Keynes
- 3 good bedrooms - one with full en-suite
- Freshly painted throughout
- Brand new kitchen with integrated oven, hob & extractor
- Brand new flooring throughout
- Driveway and single garage
- Downstairs cloakroom / WC
- Extended to ground floor with conservatory / sun room
- Cul-de-Sac location
- Close to well regarded local schooling plus easy M1 access
- Ready to occupy now - unfurnished
This home is currently vacant and ready to occupy. Due to current restrictions we are able to offer viewing by virtual tour with supporting photos and floor plan with room sizes.
Should you wish to proceed on this basis we are able to provide a full 'distance' service with all referencing and ID processes via electronic medium and, should your move be of an urgent nature we are able to offer a distance check in procedure to ensure the safety of you and our staff. For more information please email us today for a prompt reply.
Prestige Estates are proud to offer this extended and refurbished 3 bedroom family home with garage & off road parking. Set withing a quiet cul-de-sac on the sought-after 'Monkston' area of MK which offers easy access to CMK, M1 junction 13 or 14 plus a range of local amenities and well regarded local schooling.
This property has recently undergone renovation to include fresh painting to all areas including woodwork, a brand new kitchen in gloss white finish including new integrated, oven, hob & extractor. Brand new carpets to hall, lounge & all bedrooms and new hard flooring in bathrooms and extension.
Ground floor - hallway, cloakroom, kitchen, living room, extended sun room / conservatory (with direct access to garage and garden).
First Floor - Landing, bedrooms 2 and 3 with family bathroom.
Second floor - The master bedroom (some fitted storage will remain) with large en-suite with separate shower and heated towel rail.
Other benefits include gas central heating, enclosed garden with deck area, double glazing, single garage and driveway off road parking.
This property is available with immediate effect on an unfurnished basis - email us now to arrange a virtual tour.
SORRY - No pets
SORRY - No sharers
A Little About Prestige Estates MK Ltd.
Established in 2009 Prestige Estates have established themselves as one of the premier Letting Agents in Milton Keynes.
Currently we are the only Letting Agent operating in Milton Keynes with both Trading Standards approval and Association of Letting Agents (ARLA) membership. Providing peace of mind when renting your next home.
We also have SAFE Agent membership protecting Landlords and Tenants money and guaranteeing we hold the correct insurances, have defined accounting standards and procedures and are members of the Property Ombudsman scheme.
On every viewing a Prestige representative will accompany and clearly identify themselves - usually in one of our highly visible branded vehicles (as pictured).
Tenants deposit money is secured via the Deposit Protection Service. A custodial scheme secured with Government approved banks - guaranteeing the safety of the deposit.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
St. Helens Grove, Monkston, Milton Keynes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bow Brickhill Station2.0 miles
- Fenny Stratford Station2.4 miles
- Woburn Sands Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prestige Estates, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.