Compton House, Victory Parade, Royal Arsenal SE18
- 17th floor two bed apartment
- High density of glass throughout
- Balcony with far reaching views
- Open plan kitchen with range of integrated appliances & stone worktop
- Karndean wood effect flooring
- Two generous bedrooms (master with en suite)
- 24hr Concierge & security
- Access to leisure club with pool, gym & private cinema
- On site cafés, two Young's "gastro pubs", pizzeria & Italian restaurant, Tesco and M&S Food Hall
- Walking distance from Town Centre, station & Thames Clipper
The Royal Arsenal is a former munitions factory & storage facility with a history dating back to 1671, that is being tastefully transformed to provide a blend of converted & new build residential properties, together with a central open space, bars, restaurants and an hotel.
Beautifully landscaped, the builder has taken great care to create a development that is a pleasure to live in, rather than yet another sterile 'stack of boxes'. It retains a real sense of community yet retains a high degree of peace and tranquility, away from the 'big smoke'.
The development currently offers
* 24 Concierge & Security
* Waterside Club, with pool, gym & private cinema room
* BodyWorkshop Health & Wellbeing Centre
* Two Youngs "gastro pubs" The Dial Arch & The Guardhouse
* Con Gusto Italian Restaurant
* Craft Beer & Pizzeria, The Taproom
* Three on site cafés
* Health Centre
* Tesco Express
* M&S Food Hall
* Dry Cleaning service
* Zipcar Car Sharing Club
* Fortnightly Farmers Market
Situated east of Greenwich, adjacent to Woolwich Town Centre (offering an array of main street shopping, including Sainsbury's, Tesco and a vibrant street market) the development is easily reached by road & rail.
The station is no more than a short stroll away, which offers a direct route to the City (London Bridge / Cannon Street) in a little over 20 minutes, via the Main Line and less than 25 minutes to Bank / Tower Gateway via the DLR.
London City Airport can also be reached in as little as 5 minutes, with Canary Wharf & Stratford also accessible in less than 25 minutes.
As far as leisure is concerned, a short cab ride will take you to nearby Blackheath, Greenwich or, the O2 - where you will be spoilt for choice in terms of food, drink and nightlife.
As an alternative to the train or car, the Thames Clipper river bus service also docks immediately adjacent to the development and provides additional links with The O2, Greenwich, Canary Wharf, Tower Bridge, Blackfriars, The Southbank (Tate Modern) and beyond.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Compton House, Victory Parade, Royal Arsenal SE18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolwich Arsenal Station0.2 miles
- Plumstead Station0.6 miles
- Woolwich Dockyard Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Barely 4 miles south east of Canary Wharf, on the border of Woolwich Town centre, lies a riverside development spanning 76 acres which is poised to become one of London's most talked about urban quarters - the Royal Arsenal.
With a history dating back to 1671, this former munitions factory is being transformed to provide a blend of converted & new build residential properties, together with an array of commercial & leisure outlets including a 10 screen cinema, shops, bars & restaurants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102719000373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royal Arsenal Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.