Abridge Road, CM16
- A SPECTACULAR GRADE II LISTED GEORGIAN PROPERTY IN A PICTURESQUE SETTING
- THE PROPERTY ENJOYS OVER TEN ACRES OF GROUNDS WITH PANORAMIC COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- OVER 10,500 SQUARE FEET OF LUXURIOUS LIVING SPACE AND BEAUTIFUL FEATURES
- THERE ARE FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, TWO EN-SUITES AND THREE BATHROOMS
- A CLIVE CHRISTIAN BESPOKE FITTED KITCHEN AND A BREAKFAST ROOM
- A LUXURIOUS DINING ROOM, A FITTED STUDY AND A DRAWRING ROOM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE, AN ENORMOUS SITTING ROOM AND A STUNNING CINEMA ROOM
- A HUGE LEISURE / GAMES ROOM WITH A FITTED KITCHEN AND A MASSAGE / THERAPY ROOM
- AN AMAZING HEATED SWIMMING POOL AND BEAUTIFUL GROUNDS
- A GYM, THREE GARAGES, A BASEMENT AND COMPLETELY CHAIN FREE
THEYDON HALL IS SITUATED IN AN IDYLLIC SETTING ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE DESIRABLE VILLAGE OF THEYDON BOIS. THE VILLAGE IS LESS THAN A MILE FROM THEYDON HALL WITH THE CENTRAL LINE STATION, A FINE RANGE OF SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, A DELIGHTFUL GREEN AND THE FOREST IS NEARBY. JUST A SHORT DRIVE AWAY THERE ARE SOUGHT AFTER SCHOOLS AND THE M25 MOTORWAY.
THEYDON HALL IS A SUBSTANTIAL GRADE II LISTED GEORGIAN RESIDENCE OF OVER 10,500 SQ FT WITH AMAZING FEATURES OF THIS PERIOD. THIS IS A STUNNING LOOKING PROPERTY WITH TALL SASH WINDOWS, HIGH CEILINGS WITH DECORATIVE COVINGS AND ORNATE WALL MOULDINGS.
THIS AMAZING PROPERTY INCLUDES FIVE BEDROOMS, TWO WITH EN-SUITES, THREE BATHROOMS, A ROOF TERRACE, A STUNNING CLIVE CHRISTIAN KITCHEN, BREAKFAST ROOM, A BEAUTIFUL DINING ROOM, A LOUNGE AND DRAWING ROOM.
THERE IS ALSO A STUDY, HUGE SECOND LOUNGE, A CINEMA ROOM, GAMES ROOM WITH A KITCHEN AREA AND A THERAPY-MASSAGE ROOM. THERE IS ALSO A BASEMENT WITH NUMEROUS USES INCLUDING A WINE CELLAR AND EXCELLENT STORAGE AREAS.
AS YOU DRIVE THROUGH THE HIGH IRON GATES ONTO THE DRIVEWAY WHICH LEADS YOU TO THIS SPECTACULAR LOOKING PROPERTY, THERE IS A FEELING OF GREATNESS AND WELL-BEING FROM THE VISION YOU ENCOUNTER, THE GROUNDS ARE TRULY STUNNING.
THIS PROPERTY HAS MANY ROOMS WHICH ALLOW YOU TO CHOOSE ONE THAT SUITS YOUR MOOD AND WHEN YOU HAVE FAMILY OR GUESTS OVER THERE IS AN ENVIRONMENT TO SATISFY EVERYONE.
THERE IS A CLIVE CHRISTIAN BESPOKE FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM, A SPACIOUS DINING ROOM FIT FOR ROYALTY, A TRANQUIL DRAWING ROOM WHERE ONE CAN SIT AND READ OR JUST RELAX WITH A DRINK.
THERE IS A PRACTICAL FITTED STUDY, A LARGE LOUNGE AND AN EVEN LARGER LOUNGE / SITTING ROOM, ALL HAVING TALL WINDOWS WITH AMAZING VIEWS. THE NINE SEATER CINEMA ROOM HAS BEEN TASTEFULLY FINISHED SO YOU CAN RELAX IN STYLE WHILST WATCHING YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIES.
THIS HOME HAS A SPACIOUS AND VERY PRACTICAL GAMES / LEISURE ROOM WITH IT'S OWN FITTED KITCHEN. THIS LEADS ONTO A THERAPY / MASSAGE ROOM AND THERE IS ALSO A WET ROOM, ALL TASTEFULLY FINISHED TO AN EXTREMELY HIGH STANDARD.
EXTERNALLY THERE IS A HEATED SWIMMING POOL, A TENNIS COURT, THREE GARAGES, A GYM AND STUNNING GROUNDS WITH PARKING FOR NUMEROUS CARS.
PLEASE CONTACT JOHN THOMA BESPOKE ESTATE AGENCY TO DISCUSS AND ARRANGE TO VIEW THIS AMAZING HOME.
23' 4'' x 6' 5'' (7.11m x 1.95m)
34' 6'' x 20' 1'' (10.51m x 6.12m)
28' 2'' x 16' 7'' (8.58m x 5.05m)
15' 10'' x 15' 2'' (4.82m x 4.62m)
16' 3'' x 14' 8'' (4.95m x 4.47m)
41' 8'' x 4' 3'' (12.69m x 1.29m)
22' 7'' x 18' 6'' (6.88m x 5.63m)
50' 0'' x 31' 10'' (15.23m x 9.70m)
Games / Leisure Room
50' 2'' x 18' 8'' (15.28m x 5.69m)
Therapy / Treatment Room
11' 5'' x 10' 0'' (3.48m x 3.05m)
10' 9'' x 6' 11'' (3.27m x 2.11m)
Second Inner Hallway
9' 6'' x 5' 10'' (2.89m x 1.78m)
16' 0'' x 15' 5'' (4.87m x 4.70m)
15' 2'' x 10' 2'' > 7' 9'' (4.62m x 3.10m > 2.36m)
15' 1'' x 6' 10'' (4.59m x 2.08m)
15' 7'' x 14' 8'' (4.75m x 4.47m)
18' 5'' x 6' 6'' (5.61m x 1.98m)
16' 4'' x 10' 0'' (4.97m x 3.05m)
16' 4'' x 11' 4'' (4.97m x 3.45m)
First Floor Landing
22' 10'' x 9' 9'' > 5' 2'' (6.95m x 2.97m > 1.57m)
17' 2'' x 15' 7'' (5.23m x 4.75m)
15' 10'' x 16' 9'' (4.82m x 5.10m)
17' 10'' x 14' 1'' (5.43m x 4.29m)
17' 8'' x 12' 5'' (5.38m x 3.78m)
34' 9'' x 21' 1'' (10.58m x 6.42m)
En-suite Shower Room
6' 1'' x 5' 2'' (1.85m x 1.57m)
17' 4'' x 10' 2'' (5.28m x 3.10m)
6' 2'' x 5' 2'' (1.88m x 1.57m)
12' 0'' x 11' 4'' (3.65m x 3.45m)
Abridge Road, CM16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Theydon Bois Station1.0 miles
- Debden Station1.7 miles
- Epping Station2.3 miles
About the agent
John Thoma Bespoke Estate Agency, Chigwell Branch
The Coach House 201 High Road Chigwell Essex IG7 5BJ
Moving is a busy and emotional time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JT2020THEYHL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Thoma Bespoke Estate Agency, Chigwell Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.