paragraphPLEASE CALL US TODAY TO ARRANGE A VALUATION
Baker Wynne and Wilson is owned and run by two partners, John Baker and Simon Morgan-Wynne. They have a combined experience of over 75 years, having worked in all types of property markets, good and bad!
John and Simon know that the success of their business depends on maintaining the excellent reputation which has been established with their customers over the last twenty-five years.
Baker Wynne and Wilson have a proven track record of working with everyone from first-time buyers and families moving up the property ladder to private investors and developers.
A recent full time addition to the Baker Wynne & Wilson team is Consultant Valuer & Estate Agent , Mark Johnson FRICS , who as well as selling properties locally for over 40 years is a registered RICS Valuer , qualified to act for charities, solicitors, executors, receivers, relocation agencies, accountants and other professionals.
For a pre sale valuation you can trust, and pro-active marketing that gets results, contact Baker Wynne & Wilson on 01270 625214 or email us today .
paragraphCOVID - 19 UPDATE ( 18TH MAY 2020 )
"SAFELY LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AND YOUR HOME MOVING NEEDS"
Baker Wynne and Wilson has a responsibility to you and our community, so it is imperative that we operate safely - protecting your health and that of our employees. We will be adhering to social distancing measures and following Government guidelines.
Prior to any appointment we will be in touch to ensure that there have been no changes to your health and please do let us know if there are any personal restrictions that will make adhering to the Government guidelines challenging.
· Is any party interested in viewing the property showing symptoms of Coronavirus?
· Has any party interested in viewing the property been asked to self-isolate?
· Are you or anyone from your household showing symptoms of Coronavirus?
· Are you or anyone from your household in a high-risk category?
Here's a summary of the key points:
Preparing your property for a valuation or viewing
- Initially, we will continue to offer a virtual valuation service where possible
- Please do not be offended if we don't shake hands or accept any refreshments
- Only members of the same household will be allowed to attend an appointment with one of our agents
- If social distancing may be a challenge, our agent should be left alone or face coverings worn. We would also ask that all customers wear gloves and masks when liaising with our agent and vendors. If any clients turn up for viewings without the necessary P.P.E the appointment may be regrettably terminated.
- Please ensure all lights are switched on, doors opened and commonly touched surfaces have been cleaned in advance
- We will aim to have any conversations with you or the viewer outside or in a well-ventilated space and will hold detailed discussions with you either on the phone or via a video call
- We will send any appropriate marketing materials and documentation via email
If you will not be present for any appointment it is important that you still follow the relevant guidelines stated above.
Our representatives will:
- Have face coverings and gloves for their own use. Please let us know if you would feel more comfortable with us wearing this equipment - we will be happy to do so
- Carry anti-bacterial gel and will be sanitising their hands before and after any appointment
- Be dressed in smart casual clothing that can and will be washed regularly
- Follow social distancing guidelines at all times
- Travel to appointments on foot or using their own vehicle. We will not be using public transport
- Send specific instructions reflecting social distancing and government guidelines to people who would like to view your property
Visiting our Nantwich office in person: Our offices are open for viewing and valuation appointments, subject to restrictions.
- If you do need to come and see us, please get in touch and book an appointment via telephone or email
Please keep safe and well.
Baker Wynne and Wilson