Gascoigne Halman, which already has three offices in the High Peak, is delighted to have acquired Rowcliffes’ offices in Chapel- en- le Frith and Glossop, giving us unrivalled coverage of the local area.
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are the area’s leading estate agent.
The Chapel-en-le-Frith office is run by Peter Gregg, a dedicated and enthusiastic manager with over 18 years’ experience in the residential market. Peter has a very strong attachment to the area having lived and worked in Chapel-en-le-Frith for many years. He possesses an intimate knowledge of both the Chapel-en-le-frith and Buxton markets as well as the surrounding villages and is accompanied by his excellent experienced team of Amanda, Emma & Abi who also have many years’ experience in the property sector.
Reasons to use Gascoigne Halman
• Our expertise in the local area enables staff to identify the best buyers and search for the best properties.
• We monitor customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis - 98% of our clients said they would recommend us. (Customer questionnaire returns for the last 6 months)
• Local 20 Branch Network – our 20 offices are networked, giving you access to home buyers from across the region.
• We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents and Association of Residential Letting Agents and are regulated by the RICS.
• We are committed to the communities in which we work and are enthusiastic fundraisers. In 2015 we donated £25,000 to local organisations through our 25K Community Challenge. In 2017, we supported the Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital Charity by donating over 1500 toys to the children in the hospital and raised more than £2600 towards the One Big Wish Appeal.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Chapel-En-Le-Frith. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.
27 Market Street, Chapel-En-Le-Frith, High Peak, SK23 0HP